Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Bullets

Friday
  • Penne Rose and giant rice krispy treat for dinner.
  • Finally watched Bridesmaids! It was really good! I was expecting it to be off the charts hilarious, and it was at times, but I think I laughed more during The Hangover.
Saturday
  • Mr. Ho actually didn't play football in the morning.
  • MIL and FIL came by in the morning and I ran to Wegmans.
  • I bummed around the house while Mr. Ho took Rocky to the park, took him to the groomers, washed his beds at the Laundromat, and shampooed the carpets! He actually said, "why don't you drop off Olivia at my parent's and go get a mani/pedi!" What the What? Was it opposite day?
  • So I went to Luxxe Nail and Spa in Vienna. I found it on Yelp and it was pretty good! The place has only been open for a year. No chemically smells and the lady did a great job shaping my nails.
  • We were contemplating whether or not to go out to dinner, but FIL wanted to come over with sushi and his new fondue kit! So yummy.
  • My brother, fiance, and two friends went to the Renaissance Festival. His fiance wanted a cup of Mr. Ho's coffee so they all swung by. It was a great time!!
Today
  • What a lazy day! I took two naps.
  • Mr. Ho took Olive to Trader Joe's.
  • Watched football. Well, I watched Mr. Ho watch football.
  • MIL and FIL stopped by.
  • Brother and Fiance stopped by.
  • Mr. Ho and I took Olive and Rocky on a walk.
  • And now I'm watching Amazing Race!
Good low-key weekend!

No comments: