Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Weekend Past

We had a fab weekend over here at the Ho House. Saturday, I hosted book club and the ladies did not disappoint! Well, I was the only one who read the book in it's entirety. Two ladies read half. But either way, the food was delicious and the non-book discussion was fun and most enjoyable! A couple of them helped me accessorize an outfit for the wedding after party we were supposed to attend that evening, but we actually did not go.

Today, Mr. Ho and I were so happy to have our old roommates to the house! The brought over yummy food (THANK YOU!!) from Myung-Ga and Olivia did her best to entertain them. She really warmed up to Mr. and Mrs. OGDM. And I think she's getting there with DHuang!

It really makes me happy when I see my friends interact with Olivia. They are all so good with her. And they are all attentive and so caring. I know she will always have a great support system outside of the family.

Love, love my friends. When you are younger, you want as many friends as possible - the cooler the better. How naive and stupid. I wouldn't trade my circle of friends for anything. They are my sounding board/my forum. Each of them are blessed with irreplaceable gifts. I really cherish their individualities and I hope I enrich their lives as much as they do mine!

Ok, that's the end of my Golden Girls moment.

Early to bed tonight.

No comments: