Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday #1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!!
A big one year old today... I can't believe it! What a special day!

Thank you to all who made it to her party and we missed all who couldn't be there! I think it turned out quite nicely! I didn't get to eat but I heard the food was good! For the doljabi, she touched the book first but my mom said it's what she picks up and holds. So she ended up with the toothbrush. Another Dr. Ho, DDS in the family perhaps? I'll be happy with that. I'll be happy as long as she's happy and healthy. I don't care what her career choice may be. (Ok, stripper or drug dealer or anything illegal is out of the question but you know what I mean.)

I don't have any pictures but as soon as I get my sneak peek from the photographer, I'll share!

Oh, today is day 1 of weaning as well. Let's see how long it takes for these suckers to dry up.

Anyway, everyone send good vibes into the universe today. It's a day to celebrate!

No comments: