Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Mall

The contractor didn't come today so Olivia and I got out of the house. It was a gloomy, rainy day so the mall was our only option. We had lunch with Mr. Ho and then we did some shopping!

We bought:
-new shoes for Olivia. Only one pair bc the sales lady was a beeyotch.
-loccitane hand cream for my severely dry hands.
-rosebud salve. My fav! Love the smell.
-2 MAC eyeshadows
-MAC Lipglass, lipgloss, lipstick
-MAC Shadestick

I'm excited to try these new products! We didn't get any clothes. It's hard to buy spring stuff when it's so cold outside. Also, I think I'm in a style schlump.

We took a little break in one of the sitting areas and a white man sat across from us. He got on the phone and started to speak fluent Japanese! So cool.

Do kids these days still pass notes in school or is it all cell phones? I loved getting notes. LYLAS! KIT!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: