Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Wrap-Up

I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas. Didn't it go by so fast?? So much anticipation for what felt like such a short day.

Here's what went down with the Ho Fam.

Christmas Eve:
My brother picked up my father from BWI and we met them at the jja-jjang-myun place in Annandale. It's the first place my dad hits everytime he lands in Virginia. Afterwards, MIL, FIL, SIL, and BIL came by the house. Yes, that's right! My lovely SIL and BIL are here!!! Olivia had a TERRIBLE night of sleeping. I had to sleep on the recliner as she rolled all over me.

Christmas:
Like a zombie, I passed Olivia to Mr. Ho early Christmas morning. He wished me a merry Christmas and I told him, "Bah Humbug!" After I regained consciousness, I made some waffles and we unwrapped gifts with warp speed. I received a beautiful gray circle scarf and some Jeffery Campbell boots from Mr. Ho. These boots are very different from what I normally wear - a little butch but I like them. Very comfortable and warm! There is one more item that is "in the works," but I'll believe it when I see it and blog all about it! I bought Mr. Ho white Air Force Ones, Bvlgari cologne and aftershave, and a battery-operated pepper grinder the replace the one he broke earlier this month. Olivia received the most gifts of all! Her absolute favorite was a personalized bowl from BFFF.

Mr. Ho was pretty tired so he stayed home while the rest of us ventured to my grandparent's home in Bethesda. My brother met us there. Grandma made some yummy food but it was seriously like 100 degrees in there. Olivia basically took a sweat bath so we didn't stay long. I had to get her home in time for a nap before the Christmas party at Mil and FIl's house, which was a great time. Lots of family, food, and festivities! It was really nice to see how the family is growing - first Olivia and now baby Azuza (my fond nickname for baby Woo).

Post Christmas Day:
We tried to hit the sale at Sak's but it was slim pickins. My parents ran errands during Olivia's 2nd nap and then we went to Korshi buffet in Centreville. It was ok. My dad had a good time though because Mr. Ho gave him a glass of scotch and was pretty drunk LOL. Mr. Ho went to bed early while my parents and I watched tv. I, actually, went into my facebook and blocked a whole bunch of people from viewing my profile and photos. I still need to go through my friends list and finish doing this.

Today:
My parents left super early. I was hoping the blizzard would hit us full force and they would stay another day. But I guess all we got was major wind action, no snow. Olivia and I met up with the cousins for lunch at Sakura and a quick trip to Target. But other than that, it's been quiet without family here. I really hate the day my parents leave - the house is just so quiet and solemn. It's lonely!

Anyway, this wasn't all that interesting. I'm done pumping now though so till next time!

No comments: