Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I can't believe it's already September. Where did August go? Oh, I'll tell you. August was spent on the couch. Or in my bed. Mostly, it was spent horizontally. Or bent over the toilet. August was a definite blur. Hopefully, September will go a lot better.

I am jamming to Jay-Z's Blueprint 3. AH. I LOVEEEEE him. I think I'll be throwing up the ROC sign till I'm old and gray.

Yesterday was MONUMENTAL. Baby V let me hold her. It was voluntary. She was totally talking to me in her o-so-cute baby jibberish. Actually cracking me some smiles and loving me! I hope it's a repeat performance!

And a BIGGGGG CONGRATULATIONS to DHuang for landing a job after graduation! I can't believe you are already graduating this year. I feel like it was just yesterday that I saw you pack up your car and zoom off to St. Louis.... My, how quickly they grow up.

Today's craving: A McDonald's sundae but with strawberry sauce. YUMMMMM!

1 comment:

Diana said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks babe!! i love you to bits.

and that is so cute that baby v let you hold her! i want to seeeeee.

september is gonna be awesome - hopefully it'll be more vertical for you. :) and happy labor day!!!