Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fun Day

Hi friends.
I woke up pretty late this morning. I dreamt I was friends with the Kardashians. LOL. It was a really great dream and not ashamed that I slept in to make the dream last longer.

I bought Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill cd on iTunes the other day. I can't believe I did that either. It just totally brings me back to like freshmen year of high school. The more I listen to it, it sounds really whiny... Buyer's remorse.

Lifetime has been playing old episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I saw season 1 but not the bomb season. Are the Denny Duquette episodes in the same season? I can't wait to get to those. And YAYYY for the return of fall tv!

Man, pregnancy is so random. Makes you do weird things. Like puke in the parking lot right after eating dinner. That was pleasant. I really want an ice coffee. And if you know me, you know I don't drink coffee because I can't handle the caffeine. But it's because I can't drink it, I just want it! Yesterday, mom, brother and Mr. Ho all had these gorgeous sushi platters. I just had to eat my tempura udon. I was so tempted so I literally had Mr. Ho hold up a piece of salmon to my nose so I could at least smell it! Hahaha. Mom and I went shopping yesterday and I just don't even know what to buy. I don't know what's going to fit in a month or two. My eyes just went toward all the skin-tight skinny jeans and the cute strapless dresses. *sigh* My pants DEFINITELY don't button at this point. I'm not really showing through my clothes unless I eat a big meal (rare). I'm pretty much 4 months now so I'm thinking the tummy will be kicking in pretty soon. I'm excited!

No comments: