Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Old

You know you're getting old when you get really excited during a commercial for a new cleaning product. What has tickled my fancy?

It's the new Scrubbing Bubbles Toliet Cleaning Gel. I just really love the stamping concept and how it goes away when it's done! I am so getting this the next time I'm in the store.

I also know I am aging because McD's has gotten rid of one of my childhood staples - the strawberry sundae. I've been craving it like crazy and now it's nowhere to be found.

I am really excited about cooler weather. I am loving my new Love Quotes scarf and plan to get more in many colors :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

you know my toilet cleaning love? clorox toilet wand. freakin' amazing. makes bathroom cleaning kinda fun!

also, you must have thoughts on the crazy kanye outburst at the vma. my thoughts? that man has lost all sense of social grace!!!

Diana said...

although i would like to clarify that i would have picked the singles lady video, too. hahah. SUCH A HOTTTT VIDEO!!