Monday, June 6, 2011

Stuck

I'm stuck in the car bc Olivia fell asleep and I want her to nap since her sleep as been so wack lately.

I got a spray tan for a wedding this past Saturday. I went to Smooth Exposure in Mclean. I really love it!! I feel so much better about myself. Lol. I look alive and not a ghost. It cost $45 to get nekkid for a lady to spray me down. It wasn't pleasant but not terrible either. I want to be tan all the time. I'm going to get some St. Tropez self tanner. It's supposed to be the best one on the market. I will test and do a review.

The wedding was so great. It was beautiful to witness a marriage. And I also really loved having some time alone with my husband and friends. And I especially loved getting dressed up and wearing my new shoes! I finally found some nude shoes. I got YSL Tributes. I felt like a million bucks!

Ok I guess I will peruse the interwebz.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: