Friday, February 13, 2009

For the Love of Rocky

If you, or anyone you know, feed your dog Canidae, please stop immediately and find another food:

Rocky's poop has been very yellow and soft.  I did find a little trace of blood a few weeks ago, but passed it off as constipation.  He has been vomiting like once a week.  Definitely have noticed paw licking and dry skin.  Fortunately, he hasn't shown any signs of lethargy - boy is still relentless as ever.  

I am up late because I am so agitated and worried.  I am so upset that I did not pay attention to this earlier.  But we are immediately taking him off of Canidae and switching foods.  I went on the bulldog forum (http://bulldogdomain.com/index.php) and saw positive reviews for Orijen 6 Fish.  It is pricier than Canidae, but I would rather feed him nutritious, expensive food than have horrible, expensive vet bills.  

Honestly, Rocky annoys me at times and his shedding pisses me off.  But if anything happened to that fat boy, I would be completely and utterly heartbroken.  Please say a little prayer that the food does not take a toll on him and that this new food is a success! Team Rocky!

How can you not love a dog that sits in a sexy pose?

1 comment:

Diana said...

how's rocky reacting to the new food? honestly you did a good job of noticing!!! many a dog owner would not have noticed at all!! <3 rocky <3