Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bean 2

I'm so happy to announce that we are expecting baby #2!  I've been pretty MIA on the blog because I haven't really had anything else to say other than I've been battling some nasty morning sickness.  Well, more like night sickness.  I start off the day ok and then I just get progressively worse throughout and then puke at night.  It's a lot of fun.

No, it's not.  And it's enough for me to think that I am so done after this one.  But I guess, never say never...  Actually, if I get baby fever after baby #2, someone slap me and remind of how bad everything smells - especially the refrigerator.  And how I get excess spit build-up and have to constantly spit.  Or how I think I'm craving something, eat it, and then puke my brains out.  Or how a shower completely drains me and then I have to puke some more.   Or how Olivia's diapers make me gag, and they never used to.

Olive has been pretty cute about everything.  Everytime I race to the bathroom, she says, "Umma's baby hurt."  And Mr. Ho has been amazing.  Cleaning, cooking, occupying Olivia while I lay useless on the couch.

12 weeks today.  Praying for a healthy pregnancy.  And hoping for this nausea to stop soon.

Yay!  Baby Ho 2!


1 comment:

OGDM said...

Whoa... awesome!! Congrats guys!!! :)