Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stuffed like a Turkey

That's how I feel at the end of each day. I just eat and eat. Even though I feel full, I can't stop, won't stop. Everything just tastes SO GOOD! Don't send the pregnant lady to go get food, because she'll come back with all sorts of stuff. Remember the Disney Popsicles I was craving? I found a great substitute - Wegman's Ice Pops. They have such a great old school Popsicle flavor. What else do I eat a lot of? Fruit in a can, refrigerated, Pirate's Booty, tomato soup and goldfish and grilled cheese. And lots of sweets.

The house looks fantastic. The wood floors complement the new sofa so nicely. I hung up our Christmas stockings already and Mr. Ho put up the Christmas tree this past Sunday. Olivia's paint color looks AMAZING. It's called Shabby Chic and it really is the color I was envisioning in my head. I love it. And her chandelier just adds the perfect romantic touch to the room. I'm going to go order her furniture when my mom is in town next week.

Going in for my monthly check-up tomorrow with SIL. Yes, SIL is in town for a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see Olivia. Her movements are so much stronger. When I'm sitting down, I can see my belly move. It's insane!

1 comment:

Diana said...

glad all the home improvements have been going perfectly!!

and so excited about your appetite. olivia will def not be a picky eater! <3 her. and you. xoxoxo.