Friday, November 6, 2009

All Smiles Still

Everything is going really well still. My belly seems to get bigger everyday. And Olivia is getting stronger everyday. I love every punch, flutter, kick, roll that she does. I think it's my absolute favorite part of being pregnant! While it tells me that she is doing just fine in my belly, it also tells me that she's a feisty one.

I went to the bookstore to buy her "Olivia." I really intended to buy just one book. I left with 11!



There are some classics that you can't deprive your child of. And I got the "My Daddy and I" one because I literally started crying while reading it in the store, because I was imagining Mr. Ho reading it to her. So then I got the "My Mommy and I" because I didn't want to feel left out. HAHA. And the "Story of Jesus" was on sale! Score! It's every Jesus story in one. I guess I could've just gotten the Bible. Whatever.

Tomorrow I get my H1N1 shot. I know there is a lot of controversy over this thing but I really do believe it is a lot of hype and media overkill. Vaccine technology has been around for years. H1N1 kills healthy people. I'd rather be vaccinated than risk being hospitalized. And I'd rather be assured I'm protected rather than being paranoid everywhere I go. I'm content with my decision but nervous still. Say a little prayer for me and lil' Olivia <3>

No comments: