Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home Improvement

Today, we had new floors installed in our tv room. Is it the family room or the living room? Because I never know the difference. Anyway, the room next to the kitchen. We are getting a new sectional on Wednesday. I can't tell you how freaken EXCITED I am!! This is something I've wanted to do since I moved in. It just makes this place feel more and more like MINE! We are also having Olivia's room painted this week. BFFF bought her a chandelier so that will be going up this week as well. I'll put up pictures once all her furniture is in. I'm soo sooooooo excited!

Pregnancy is good so far. The belly is growing everyday. I think I've put on a total of 13 pounds so far! I think it's mostly in my stomach, at least I hope. I still haven't bought once piece of maternity clothing. I received a shirt as a gift, oh and some jeggings from BFFF but I have yet to wear them. I think I need to get with it and buy some pants or something because I wear the same $4.50 Forever 21 leggings everytime I go out. :) I bought some tights the other day and had to cut the tops off because it hugged my belly too tight. I didn't want to buy maternity tights. Haha.

This baby is so funny. She goes nuts and kicks me a lot when I haven't eaten in awhile. It's like she's either reminding me or telling me she's hungry! Pretty bossy already. I really love feeling her kicks though. Did I mention that's my favorite part so far??

SIL is coming into town today for a few weeks. I'm excited about that. And I'm definitely excited about my baby shower!!

Ok, going to go eat some more.
Toodles!

2 comments:

Diana said...

such fun and awesome home improvements! i def need to see pictures after every installment. hahaa.

i'm hungry...

Unknown said...

I'm so glad i didn't do the flooring by myself :) Hope your having a wonderful day darling :)