Monday, October 26, 2009

Can't Stop Smiling

We had the ultrasound today. I've kinda been a nervous wreck about it for the past couple of days. You just NEVER KNOW. You know? But I've been praying and trusting God, and I think that helped completely.

It was just astounding to see that baby with a spine, two legs, two arms, toes, fingers, a brain. To see the heart pumping and the blood rushing through. To see the arms around the face. To see the arms behind the head, straight chillen.

And to think that it's a GIRL!!! I am so unbelievably excited. I was convincing myself that it was going to be a boy, just because I didn't want to get my hopes up too much. Of course, if it were a boy, I would be beyond thrilled as well. But there's something about a daughter... Maybe my subconscious knew, because I could not come up with one boy name that really made any sense to me. And I had a dream last night that (don't laugh) I ran into an America's Next Top Model audition and I asked "Miss Tyra" (yes, I called her that) if I could audition even though they were ending. She granted permission as long as I could go get my lingerie for the photo shoot. So I ran around the lingerie department picking up only pink pieces. And I remember thinking in the dream, why am I picking pink when I don't even like the color on me? And voila. I'm having a girl. LOL. Me and my dreams.

*sigh*

I am off the charts happy right now. And I'm so excited for Mr. Ho. She is going to be the whole world for her. I can already see it now!

I can't wait to meet Olivia <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet my Olivia.... I love her to death already :) I love you :)

Diana said...

seriously... you two are way too cute and are gonna be amaaaaaaaaaazing parents!! :) daughters are so special... i can't wait to meet her either!!!