Thursday, December 17, 2009

Update

I haven't updated for almost a month!! Things have been going well. My mother is in town for a week for my baby shower, which was beautiful and amazing. It was the first snow of the year so it was a bit hectic and the roads were scary. But I definitely felt the loveeee <3>

Danny has officially moved out. His new bachelor pad is sweet. I think he is really loving being alone, especially since his girlfriend is in town for her entire winter break.

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! I am done all my shopping. Just gotta do some major wrapping. Well, Mr. Ho is still responsible for his parents' gifts, but I know he'll take care of it. Even if it is at the very last minute! Ha! That is my husband for you.

Olivia is doing well. Squirming away all the time. I had my glucose screen a few days ago. Ugh. That drink you drink beforehand made me feel so ill... I am only a few weeks away from entering my third trimester! It's insane!! I can't believe she will be here soon. Whenever I see parents holding their babies, I just can't wait to hold mine and love her. I am in a crazy nesting stage. I just cleaned out closets and drawers in our house. I feel so good, but so exhausted - the trappings of having such a large house, I guess. I just need to buy some stuff and I think I'm ready for her! Well, the furniture needs to get here though ... So much to do, so little time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DHuang, EFitz, and my cousin Hana. December 17th is such a big birthday-day.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Diana said...

omg i'm so behind! thank you for the bday shout-out... LOVE YOU!

you are also the cutest nester ever.