Monday, January 12, 2009

Glamour and Me

Back in August 2002, I was featured in a Jeans Makeover story in Glamour magazine.  It's one of those before + after shots and I would like to clarify that the clothes I am wearing in the "before" shot do NOT belong to me.  First of all, I was actually interning with the makeover team for the weekend because they did makeovers at Tysons Mall.  We were winding down and the editor wanted someone to be a "petite" example and asked me to do it.  I wasn't going to turn it down!  

Anyway, I was reading my February 2009 issue and lo and behold, I'm in it again.  Just kidding, it's not exactly me but some chick has my exact same maiden name!  Lucky whore is 24 years old.  I'd love to be 24 again.  

This issue had two great points:

1.  In the sidebar entitled 5 Secrets All Guys Keep from You, secret number 5 states "Hooters' wings stop tasting good when we have a daughter."  

2.  In the sidebar entitled 9 Things to Know About His Man Parts, the author has a great point.  "You like a manicured lawn?  No problem - but you may find stray hairs in your Bic."  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg i totally remember you showing me that.

Unknown said...

have you ever had their wings? apparently they are REALLY that good.