Monday, May 14, 2012

DH

Did you catch the series finale of Desperate Housewives? It was good! I enjoyed the closure it provided. I shed a tear when Tom and Lynette got back together. And her matron of honor speech rang true to me. It's so easy to fall into a routine in marriage. You forget the sparks and the excitement of the honeymoon phase so quickly. You get wrapped up in life and forget that you married because you finally found love.

Anyway.

I was a little eh about the scene with all the dead people in white watching Susan drive away. It was kind of creepy.

And those bridesmaid dresses were so pretty!


1 comment:

Amy Pypiak said...

I definitely cried alot. And agree, hated the last scene with all the dead people...and who was that lady? The whole water breaking scene was a bit over the top but it was in true desperate housewive fashion. And of course, I loved the HSN shout out! Funny, cause Eva does sell products here.