Saturday, May 9, 2009

We Made It!

We made it to Hong Kong! The flight wasn't so bad. Mr. Ho actually slept most of the time with his Bose headphones on and hardly spoke to me! SIL and I had to keep each other company. Wow, there was so much food on the plane and it didn't help SIL had a major snack-pak to share!

Crazy story - we are all walking to go eat dinner last night and we see this really cool building and I said to everyone, "That building is very L.A."

And all of a sudden, this guy comes up to me and says,"Are you Diana?"

It's a freaken friend I've known since elementary school and I haven't seen him since high school! He heard someone talk about LA and took notice. It was so crazy. I felt so... international.

Today is shopping day! I love being off my no-buy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're global beeyatch. I miss you. Hurry home.

Unknown said...

hi.